About Us

Photo Credit: alejandrajmnz1.tumblr.com
You won't find our kind of story in the children's books. 'They' call our beautiful ugly.

You were with someone & I had barbed wire around my heart when we met. That was what was apparent to the naked eye. No one could see how exhausted we both were. You with the charade of a good thing. Me with the 'single, free to mingle'. You were wrong for not leaving her first. I was wrong for smiling at your texts...but 'they' say the end justifies the means right?

It didn't feel like it at the time, I can tell you. Round and round in circles...You refusing to choose. Me walking away. You not letting me be. Tears, heated arguments, final straws. Well, kinda-almost final. Finally, quiet.

Then...

You come back to me. You choose me. Took you long enough. 😋

So many people with plenty to say about it. I pay them no mind. It's not about them.

You love me. You don't just say it, you show me. Everyday. You are who I will never allow to walk away. The beginning was a raging inferno but what we've built from the ashes is a castle. Fire purifies.

You are not a knight in shining armor. I am not a princess... but when you wake up early Sunday morning to cook & call me to the living room carpet for breakfast, our love is a fairytale.

#MoonlightAndTwinkles #PoTES
FACEBOOK: Tasila Mwale from Zambia
TWITTER: @odalitsidwa
INSTAGRAM: @odalitsidwa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#AllTypesOfGuns