#AllTypesOfGuns

Different triggers. All sorts of ammunition.
‘Normal’, every day, non-emotive items tinged by memory.
One moment a glow-in-the-dark band is just that, the next it
is a potential mood swinger.
All types of guns.
Weapons that you never imagined could/would be just that.
I threw away a favourite dress once because it smelled like
someone I didn’t need to remember.
I washed it! I swear! TWICE! Designer colognes are the
devil!
My own inanimate piece of clothing come to hound me out of
my sanity.
Drove me crazy!
Yep! Aaaaaallll types of guns.
I know you know about songs. They’re the worst right?
There you are, minding your own business, listening to your
favourite radio presenter and she plays Donchi Kubeba.
I KNOW! I hear you. I KNOOOOOW! You preacher, me choir.
I KNOW! I hear you. I KNOOOOOW! You preacher, me choir.
These aren’t your normal weapons though. They are pheromone
tipped, irrationale at the core stealth missiles.
Ahahahahahahaha!
Good Lord! Donchi kubeba?! Kaman mehn.
If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry guys.
#AllTypesOfGuns
#MoonlightAndTwinkles #PoTES
FACEBOOK: Tasila Mwale from Zambia
TWITTER: @odalitsidwa
INSTAGRAM: @odalitsidwa
FACEBOOK: Tasila Mwale from Zambia
TWITTER: @odalitsidwa
INSTAGRAM: @odalitsidwa
Comments
Post a Comment